Cooking problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Compiled from the frontend and it worked.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Cooking problem

Cooking problem

I just tried to cook and package my game for the first time and I'm getting a list of errors about compiling the engine scripts.

Error, The script contained in package '..\..\UDKGame\Script\Core.u' was compiled in debug mode. Please recompile all script package in release before cooking.
    Error, Failed loading ..\..\UDKGame\Script\Core.u
    Error, The script contained in package '..\..\UDKGame\Script\Engine.u' was compiled in debug mode. Please recompile all script package in release before cooking.
    Error, Failed loading ..\..\UDKGame\Script\Engine.u
    Error, The script contained in package '..\..\UDKGame\Script\GameFramework.u' was compiled in debug mode. Please recompile all script package in release before cooking.
    Error, Failed loading ..\..\UDKGame\Script\GameFramework.u
    Error, The script contained in package '..\..\UDKGame\Script\UnrealEd.u' was compiled in debug mode. Please recompile all script package in release before cooking.
    Error, Failed loading ..\..\UDKGame\Script\UnrealEd.u
    Error, The script contained in package '..\..\UDKGame\Script\IpDrv.u' was compiled in debug mode. Please recompile all script package in release before cooking.
    Error, Failed loading ..\..\UDKGame\Script\IpDrv.u
    Error, The script contained in package '..\..\UDKGame\Script\UDKBase.u' was compiled in debug mode. Please recompile all script package in release before cooking.
    Error, Failed loading ..\..\UDKGame\Script\UDKBase.u
    Error, The script contained in package '..\..\UDKGame\Script\UTGame.u' was compiled in debug mode. Please recompile all script package in release before cooking.
    Error, Failed loading ..\..\UDKGame\Script\UTGame.u
    Error, The script contained in package '..\..\UDKGame\Script\UTEditor.u' was compiled in debug mode. Please recompile all script package in release before cooking.
    Error, Failed loading ..\..\UDKGame\Script\UTEditor.u
    Error, The script contained in package '..\..\UDKGame\Script\OnlineSubsystemPC.u' was compiled in debug mode. Please recompile all script package in release before cooking.
    Error, Failed loading ..\..\UDKGame\Script\OnlineSubsystemPC.u
    Error, The script contained in package '..\..\UDKGame\Script\MyGame.u' was compiled in debug mode. Please recompile all script package in release before cooking.
    Error, Failed loading ..\..\UDKGame\Script\MyGame.u

I recompiled everything I could in VS2008. Is there something I did wrong?
Working...
X