udk team section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    They all look like they have fun all the time. No real dress code which is always good. For interview of course dress up but after that, your part of the sandlot. It's cool to see them though. I always thought they were aliens like the "V"s and their plan were to gift us with an awesome game engine. Then when everyone in the whole world makes a game our brains would explode.
    It's good to see that their just humans like us.
    There were a handful of girls in my class for game design and they were just as gamers, well even more so than the guys. Or just anime fans. It's good to see some in the pic's because I actually thought some of the girls in my class might think that when they try to get into the industry that they wouldn't get taken seriously because they are a girl. I have a 5 year old niece who really kicks my butt in Need for Speed Shift. She could be the next super woman gamer. Or I could just really suck at playing. Thanks for the pic post. Keep up the good work. Don't have too much fun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hell yeah

Leave a comment:

• replied
    W00T!

Lower-right guy has a Nine Inch Nails-shirt!

I <3 NIN.

Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So much for sarcasm detection

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yep, bright green, center top is Cliff.

I was in San Diego when that was taken.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    green t-shirt, centre?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey... I don't see Cliff on that picture, I though he always tried to wear the most obnoxious t-shirts on those pictures.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UnspoiledWalnut View Post
    I have two sweater things that have stuff on them, and a couple of shirts like that. Most of them are just black or white, maybe have some writing or something on them. I have coat that looks pretty cool, it used to just be black but I tripped and fell onto a wall with a bunch of wet paint so it's got that all over it still (been like that for like two years now, I don't know why it won't come out).

Lol, when you said that, I pictured some guy tripping into wet paint, face first.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have two sweater things that have stuff on them, and a couple of shirts like that. Most of them are just black or white, maybe have some writing or something on them. I have coat that looks pretty cool, it used to just be black but I tripped and fell onto a wall with a bunch of wet paint so it's got that all over it still (been like that for like two years now, I don't know why it won't come out).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UnspoiledWalnut View Post
    And there are assets included in the UDK, so they kinda did something. That's stereotyping dude. I do assets... I don't wear shirts like that. I have a couple I guess, but my mom bought them for me so I have to wear them.

Seven! Seven girls, right? Not six?
    1. No awesomesauce tee's? How could you?

2. Your right, *wisper* it's sorta a sausage fest...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And there are assets included in the UDK, so they kinda did something. That's stereotyping dude. I do assets... I don't wear shirts like that. I have a couple I guess, but my mom bought them for me so I have to wear them.

Seven! Seven girls, right? Not six?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TOP-Proto View Post
    am i the only one tempted to paste myself into that pic with a witty slogan :P

still doesnt say who they are and what they did for the udk

Well, uh, that guy on the left, he made the thingy. Oh and the guy on the right made the other thingy!

Actually, If I had to guess, the guys with the cool t-shirts where the graphics/assets people.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epic is a massive company dude. UDK is just a stripped down version of the Unreal 3 Engine, so whoever worked on that (which I assume is most of the people that work for Epic) had a hand in the UDK.

Is my count of six girls right?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    am i the only one tempted to paste myself into that pic with a witty slogan :P

still doesnt say who they are and what they did for the udk

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://epicgames.com/epic_jobs.html

There's a nice little picture for you.

Edit: You dirty son of a *****!

Which one of those is Flak?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X