udk team section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

udk team section

ambiguous title but i was thinking, the UDK team do fantastic work, but theirs no (public) page on the udk site that shows off the team.

i know you do credits in your games and that, and i know im asking someone to do some "work", but i think a team page would be cool. I would like to see who the geniuses behind the UDK are.

http://www.epicgames.com/epic_jobs.html

tada.

[SHOT]http://www.epicgames.com/images/company_photo09.jpg[/SHOT]

While looking at those people, I realized I liked almost every single shirt the guys are wearing. And I realized, I want to be like these guys when I grow up.

Comment

http://epicgames.com/epic_jobs.html

There's a nice little picture for you.

Edit: You dirty son of a *****!

Which one of those is Flak?

Comment

am i the only one tempted to paste myself into that pic with a witty slogan :P

still doesnt say who they are and what they did for the udk

Comment

Epic is a massive company dude. UDK is just a stripped down version of the Unreal 3 Engine, so whoever worked on that (which I assume is most of the people that work for Epic) had a hand in the UDK.

Is my count of six girls right?

Comment

Originally posted by TOP-Proto View Post
            am i the only one tempted to paste myself into that pic with a witty slogan :P

still doesnt say who they are and what they did for the udk

Well, uh, that guy on the left, he made the thingy. Oh and the guy on the right made the other thingy!

Actually, If I had to guess, the guys with the cool t-shirts where the graphics/assets people.

Comment

And there are assets included in the UDK, so they kinda did something. That's stereotyping dude. I do assets... I don't wear shirts like that. I have a couple I guess, but my mom bought them for me so I have to wear them.

Seven! Seven girls, right? Not six?

Comment

Originally posted by UnspoiledWalnut View Post
                And there are assets included in the UDK, so they kinda did something. That's stereotyping dude. I do assets... I don't wear shirts like that. I have a couple I guess, but my mom bought them for me so I have to wear them.

Seven! Seven girls, right? Not six?
                1. No awesomesauce tee's? How could you?

2. Your right, *wisper* it's sorta a sausage fest...

Comment

I have two sweater things that have stuff on them, and a couple of shirts like that. Most of them are just black or white, maybe have some writing or something on them. I have coat that looks pretty cool, it used to just be black but I tripped and fell onto a wall with a bunch of wet paint so it's got that all over it still (been like that for like two years now, I don't know why it won't come out).

Comment

Originally posted by UnspoiledWalnut View Post
                    I have two sweater things that have stuff on them, and a couple of shirts like that. Most of them are just black or white, maybe have some writing or something on them. I have coat that looks pretty cool, it used to just be black but I tripped and fell onto a wall with a bunch of wet paint so it's got that all over it still (been like that for like two years now, I don't know why it won't come out).

Lol, when you said that, I pictured some guy tripping into wet paint, face first.

Comment

Hey... I don't see Cliff on that picture, I though he always tried to wear the most obnoxious t-shirts on those pictures.

Comment

green t-shirt, centre?

Comment

Yep, bright green, center top is Cliff.

I was in San Diego when that was taken.

Comment

So much for sarcasm detection

Comment

W00T!

Lower-right guy has a Nine Inch Nails-shirt!

I <3 NIN.

Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X