• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anybody confirm stereo 3D?

In DefaultEngine.ini of April build.

[Engine.Engine]
    AllowNvidiaStereo3d=True
    Did anyone got this to work? And does it only work with nVidia's 3D vision kit? I tried it with nVidia's analygraph mode and doesn't work. iZ3D's driver don't seem to work either.

I didn't see this being mentioned in the release notes but saw this line in the ini file. I'd like to know if this actually works before purchasng the 3D vision kit.

i cannot get it working

Comment

Originally posted by avoak View Post
      i cannot get it working
      And do you have the nVidia's 3D vision kit?

Comment

I don't know if it's completely implemented yet, or if it's even included in UDK, but yes, it will require the 3d vision stuff.

Comment

Yeah you need three monitors... or was it two?.. hmmm so if you don't have that, then no ,it won't work..

The video card can turn anything "3D" though if you have the monitor and the glasses.

Comment

It only needs one monitor-one that supports 3D Vision--although it should work just fine in Anaglyph mode (red/cyan glasses) if you don't have 3D Vision. They said they're going to be adding support for 3D but it's anyone's guess as to when that'll be added.

Comment

I've got the kit, I'll test it in a bit. For 3d to work the game has to be running in fullscreen.

Comment

Working...
              X