Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating Physx destructible mesh problem - not showing up in Content Browser (+ log)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating Physx destructible mesh problem - not showing up in Content Browser (+ log)

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with creating Physx destructibles from Static Meshes in UDK.

I've been using this tutorial by Raven but i'm not seeing anything appear in my content browser - it's as if I never created anything in the first place.

This is the log message I get:

Warning: Material HU_Walls.SM.Materials.M_HU_Walls_SM_FlatWall needed to have new flag set bUsedWithFracturedMeshes !

What needs to be resolved for this to work? I've checked the 'Use With Fractured Meshes' in the Usage part of the Material Editor (which is on by default anyway) and still nothing works. I'm at a complete loss now

Can anyone help please? By the way, i'm using the January build of the UDK.

Thanks,
    Rez

Ah, a simple refresh of the content browser seemed to sort it - gah, that's a pain, i've never needed to do that before. My bad!

One question I have though - can PhysX meshes be destroyed by collision with a vehicle or is it just weapon damage?

-Rez

Comment

Working...
    X