Turn on group editor ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn on group editor ?!

Hello everybody, I am a newcomer and I am trying to follow the series of the 3D buzz simple level video tutorials. It seems that everything is fine.

But in the video "02_Simple_Level__03_StaticMeshes__006_RemainingMe shes" after grouping some objects and actors and set names of group such as "Supports", "Shelves", ..., "None" as the default in the previous video. Then I turn on the "Group Editor" again . It display only the 4 named groups but I need it to show the lists of groups like "AirCompressor" , ... ,"VehicleRack", ... Please help me !

( I'm sorry because I do not post the pictures. If you have this video "02_-_Simple_Level__03_StaticMeshes__006_RemainingMeshe s" please you take a look then fix for me ! Thanks so much in advance !" )

Originally posted by h_h View Post
    Hello everybody, I am a newcomer and I am trying to follow the series of the 3D buzz simple level video tutorials. It seems that everything is fine.

But in the video "02_Simple_Level__03_StaticMeshes__006_RemainingMe shes" after grouping some objects and actors and set names of group such as "Supports", "Shelves", ..., "None" as the default in the previous video. Then I turn on the "Group Editor" again . It display only the 4 named groups but I need it to show the lists of groups like "AirCompressor" , ... ,"VehicleRack", ... Please help me !

( I'm sorry because I do not post the pictures. If you have this video "02_-_Simple_Level__03_StaticMeshes__006_RemainingMeshe s" please you take a look then fix for me ! Thanks so much in advance !" )
    Please, anyone that has learned this series or knows this problem tell me . I have very short time !!!

Comment

Working...
    X