Need this asset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need this asset

Im looking for someone that can upload the star sphere from UN_sky it seems its in UT3 editor which I dont have...Can someone upload the star sphere file so I can see how it works it UDK.Im tryna make a Star field for a outer space environment.

Thnx

That would be illegal.

Comment

how would that be illegal its in the editor so if you use UDK which is still the same editor its the the same thing....Im trying to see how it works..If it was illegal this thread will or would be closed or deleted

Comment

well can someone post a screenshot of the flow graph of the star sphere I need to see it...PLZ

Comment

UDK is not UT3. They are using the same engine by name and UDK does have some UT3 stuff in it, but they are completely different products. They are as different as Unreal Tournament 3 is to Batman: Arkham Asylum.

It goes against the license agreements of both programs to use UT3 assets in the UDK that are not already there.

Comment

Or to profit from a game you made in UDK, that has the UDK assets that came with it. Except the code.. I'm pretty sure you can use any unreal script that came with UDK or UT3.. I think. Can someone verify?

Comment

Ill just get it the good ol fashioned internet way... nvm this thread now...

Comment

What way is that?

Comment

why not just purchase UT3 (the game, that is)? it's very cheap these days...

Comment

Or to profit from a game you made in UDK, that has the UDK assets that came with it. Except the code.. I'm pretty sure you can use any unreal script that came with UDK or UT3.. I think. Can someone verify?
                    Incorrect now. We can use any of the UDK assets in commercial products except for skeletal meshes as of about a month ago.

Comment

Yeah it's still illegal to take assets from another game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hboybowen View Post
                        Ill just get it the good ol fashioned internet way... nvm this thread now...
                        Nothin' like advertising to the world that you're a software pirate...

/facepalm

Comment

Working...
                        X