X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New User please help...

Hi...
    (sorry for my english)...

I am new user in UDK and i have some question...
    I tried to find tutorials and documents for RTS style games and
    I find only modifications of UDK . And some tutorials learn us how to
    change some ini files ( ex... change the "UTGame..." with "Mymod..." in that file. and change that ... and that in other files... etc ).

I want to create a new game from REAL SCRATCH... and not with changes some ini files...

1st : This "create from scratch" way ... is modification of UDK or can i create a new game with my own all... players, terrain, scripts...

2nd Q: If i want to create a new Game , i must do that changes all the time???

Thanks all and sorry for my english...

I don't know too much about UDK yet, but I do know a great RTS like game that was created using the Unreal engine. Heroes of Newerth, which is the new DoTA clone out there, was made using Unreal 3 and it is mindblowing in the aspects of graphics.

I'm sure if they can create something like that, you'd be able to create an RTS.

Comment

Yes.. I think so... but if someone knows something or how to create (tutorial or documentations) an RTS Game (or RPG... i want to know how to create a game with UDK with my own files and folders... not usign or modifying UDK files) please reply the http address to see how...

Thanks a lot... and sorry for my english again...

Comment

Working...
      X