No announcement yet.

For UDK as well? Scaleform GFx Bundled with Unreal Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic, we can never thank you guys enough.

Comment

Indeed!

It's just cool to get away from the fiddly UI stuff that's in UDK now.

Thanks! I hope it comes soon.

Comment

Now that the cat is out of the bag, do we know if this is going to be a full integration? - not having worked with ScaleForm and UE3 before, are any aspects of the middleware not available?

Comment

Thanks EPIC That's great news. You guys always seem to have somethin' new and exciting for us

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
            Now that the cat is out of the bag, do we know if this is going to be a full integration? - not having worked with ScaleForm and UE3 before, are any aspects of the middleware not available?
            I second this.

I also wonder if this is part of the reason why we haven't got a build for April so far?

Comment

Later this year, users downloading the UDK will also get Scaleform GFx thrown in
              i think that says something, now i go and try to findout whats its all about !!!!

Comment

confirming that Scaleform GFx will soon be free to use on UDK for non-commercial use
                Wondering if that means we'll need a full on Scaleform license for commercial products or if they'll come out with an indie friendly licensing arrangement similar to the UDK.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  I second this.

I also wonder if this is part of the reason why we haven't got a build for April so far?
                  That, and the 3D vision support maybe

Comment

Please post your questions for Epic about the Scaleform GFx integration to the sticky thread I just added. http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=724791

Comment

Scaleform GFx
                      https://developer.scaleform.com/gdc?lang=en

Oh , I aware my design way is very very wrong !!! !!!
                      all game designer is use Scaleform GFx to design HUD , I am so stupid !!
                      why Epic no any Scaleform GFx info , now , I only use Scaleform GFx !!

Comment

Working...
                      X