how do i get in contact with Epic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NemesisX64 View Post
    this reminds me of an old bug i had in some games some time before, what i figured out it was my logitech gamepad that was causing problems (sth to do with wireless receiver which was picking up my tv and wifi signals when the controller was off). so if you have some extra hardware accessories try removing them.
    ........YOU ARE MY NEW GOD! THANKS!

Seriously, I didn't even know I had it connected, but my Logitech Joystick was plugged in. (Wait, we can control UT3 with joysticks...?) When I plugged it out everything worked perfectly.

Comment

Aren't you glad this forum exists now? ;D

Comment

Shush shush, away with you

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
          ........YOU ARE MY NEW GOD! THANKS!

Seriously, I didn't even know I had it connected, but my Logitech Joystick was plugged in. (Wait, we can control UT3 with joysticks...?) When I plugged it out everything worked perfectly.
          ... yeah. You can control UDK with up to 4 controllers. (Yes that means Split Screen is possible.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svo9kXh-6ZU

Wii remotes even work if you have third-party drivers for them (since Nintendo... isn't making any... of course)

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXES_jw5nrs

Let me guess, nothing you can do about it? Exactly what I thought. This is why I need to contact someone else than just the regular forum guy, so please stop with the "just post a thread and quit whining about it"-posts.

Thanks for all other replies, I appreciate the help.
            yeah, I was going to suggest that you unplug any input devices you aren't using, and remove any input device drivers from your device manager for things that aren't there. sounds like that advice would've fixed it.

Comment

Working...
            X