Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is still alive? Yeesh..

Comment

Does that make sense to you at all Henrik? You seem smart, decipher it.

Comment

I've worked with quite a few commercial game engines and I haven't really seen many (if any) that actually has a project manager?

And as it has been stated, NemesisX64 has sorted this out by developing his own one.

So why are we still *****ing about this? It's solved. Done. Move on. (We don't need an official Epic one either, if a community member has done it, then that's just fine)

Comment

Originally posted by Solid Snake View Post
          I've worked with quite a few commercial game engines and I haven't really seen many (if any) that actually has a project manager?
          Second on that. I've never seen a commercial game engine that has a project manager. Most of them do not even have what unreal has...
          A game engine is not 3ds max or photoshop where you have several files working at the same time. Usually a game engine is used for the development of one game at a time...
          But if you guys can develop several games at the same time then... wow... I'll just go away...

Comment

Well I'm working on three actual games actively (two personal projects, one with a team, and then a couple of things on hold, and then various smaller projects to see if ideas and things work), two of which are with the UDK, although I'm well aware of what's going on with each of them, I don't really need a project manager to keep track of anything.

Comment

Working...
            X