X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to download please

your homepage seems offline ...

Comment

I just checked it, and it seems to work for me.
      Here's the link he posted again for convenience:
      http://udkc.info/index.php?title=UDKC:Collections

It's the flying elephant download.

Comment

Hi Tegleg - Again, thank U! As you suggest, I'll give it a shot with the Cicada script before asking U to invest more time.

Comment

i get the same problem with not being in the vehicle factory, first error is that the superclass of content is not found. ill try fix it myself tho and post up any results youve done lots already

edit:

well that was easier than i thought. open up the 3 scripts, change them (eg delete a then put back the colon) and save for each of the 3 files, they just werent being noticed as new scripts by just copy pasting into the folder.

after this it still works perfectly up to the july version (one i use atm) but ill test it with a new version soon after its downloaded.

this is a cool vehicle ill have fun tweaking this. thx

Comment

Somehow, after just copying and changing the Cicada script like you did, it compiled and works perfectly in UDK (Sept). Can't explain why, my copy seems identical to your script, but anyway, it works... breakthrough!

It's a terrifically useful package. Thank you Tegleg!

Comment

it just needed resaving so that the udk properly compiles it.

Comment

thanks tegleg ! WOOT - I replaced the elephant mesh with a ship I have been working on and it fly's great. (using September 2010 Build).

I did have to run a full recompile and remove the hoverboard lines in the uc files.

Quick question....I cant seem to find a tutorial on how to adjust the socket locations in the skeletal mesh window..do I need to modify the script file(s) to change the socket positions?

[EDIT] - I found the UDN tutorial that explained the socket manager. Thanks again for the files.

Comment

Thanks for supporting UDKC and thanks for the quality work!

I'll take a hard look at this when building out the combined vehicle tutorial.

Comment

thanks sir p.
                    appreciated

Comment

btw the flying elephant works well in UDK 2010-10 (October)

Comment

lol oh how i could have used this last year lol !
                        but thanks so much im def gonna work on this ive always wanted to make my own flying ship ^^

Comment

the download link is broken .where can i download it again. thanks very much!

Comment

thanks for letting me know hwoarang

link is fixed

Comment

will it be a not fly but just normal on the ground vehicle version comes out tegleg?

Comment

you mean you want a car or a hovercraft?
                                could do i suppose...

anyone want a car or hovercraft?

theres a 6 wheeled car here, dont know if it still works
                                http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=728497

Comment

Working...
                                X