will epic do this..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will epic do this..

I was thinking would it be great if there was a magazine for udk users, it could only be a pdf file...it could have helpfull advice and such..what do people think?

http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/ContentBlog.html

like that?

Comment

yes something like that..thanks for the link..

Comment

They could also send out newsletters with information. They give you the option to sign up for UDK updates and news when you install the UDK with your email address. Perhaps it's just me, but I have yet to receive anything from Epic in my inbox.

Comment

I was thinking of more a proper magazine like pc gamer but just for udk...

Comment

Haha, I think it wouldn't sell that well :P

Comment

Originally posted by Aldaron07 View Post
              They could also send out newsletters with information. They give you the option to sign up for UDK updates and news when you install the UDK with your email address. Perhaps it's just me, but I have yet to receive anything from Epic in my inbox.
              About 3 or 4 days after each release, I receive a note in my email saying hey, there's a new udk

Comment

I was thinking of just a pdf file magazine but with a professional feel like a real magazine..it could be for both unreal mods and udk..

Comment

Working...
                X