.exe Start up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.exe Start up

Hey, Im trying to instead of my package loading the unreal wrpper at start up,

load a level I made. How do I do that? I thought it would be in one of the ini files, but I wasnt seeing anything in there that looked like what I would want.

~David

er.. what? bad edit?

Comment

DefaultGame.ini

First few lines, I think this is what you mean :S Maybe he wants the exe commands for the shortcut ? I can think of them off hand

Comment

Originally posted by McTavish View Post
        DefaultGame.ini

First few lines, I think this is what you mean :S Maybe he wants the exe commands for the shortcut ? I can think of them off hand
        Im looking at the first few lines, and it doesnt have any references to levels, a wrapper, or anything that I see, the closest I am seeing is this section:

[UTGame.UTGame]
        BotRatio=+1.0
        GoalScore=25
        bTournament=false
        bPlayersMustBeReady=false
        NetWait=15
        ClientProcessingTimeout=30
        RestartWait=30
        MinNetPlayers=1
        bWaitForNetPlayers=true
        LateEntryLives=1
        TimeLimit=20
        GameDifficulty=+5.0
        EndTimeDelay=4.0
        GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameClassName="UTDeathmatch ",Maps=("DM-Sanctuary","DM-Deck","DM-Gateway"))
        GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameClassName="UTTeamGame", Maps=("DM-Sanctuary","DM-Deck","DM-Gateway"))
        GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameClassName="UTVehicleCTF Game_Content",Maps=("VCTF-Corruption","VCTF-Necropolis","VCTF-SandStorm"))
        bLogGameplayEvents=false

but that looks like a maps list, and not where itl oads the default Unreal wrapper.

Comment

lines 4-9

[Engine.GameInfo]
          DefaultGame=MyGame.MyGameInfo
          DefaultServerGame=UTGame.UTDeathmatch
          PlayerControllerClassName=MyGame.MyGamePlayerController
          GameDifficulty=+1.0
          MaxPlayers=32

:P

Comment

what are you trying to find out?

Comment

Ah sorry I read this wrong, are you just trying to play a Map youve made ? I think you just put it into Content/Maps and start up the game

Sorry for putting you off before I thought you wanted your own "wrapper"(think thats what you mean by this word but theres a bit of ambiguity there)

Comment

Working...
              X