Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to turn of hands?

Hi

Simple question: how to turn off the weapon and hands ? Well, I know that I have to go to World Properties and in the WorldInfo check the "No default inventory..." but still I got "something" (hands?) attached to my camera. How to get rid of this ?

Cheers,
    Lucas

nobody knows?

Comment

I dont understand... Are you trying to just get a camera by itself? Or a camera with more than that?

Comment

Not entirely sure but setting weapons to be hidden should work.

Comment

I want to leave everything but the gun. I want to make a walkthroug visualization. When I check "No default inventory for player?" the gun will hide, but when I look down there is something attached.. looks like hand.. dont know how to remove it.

Comment

well, I thought that I should be very easy and I`m suprised that nobody notice that "thing" floating around the camera...

Comment

It's fairly easy in Kismet. Add a level start up event, attach out to hide on a toggle hidden action, then add an all players to the target.
              You also have to do the world info bit

Comment

well, i works only when my level is open. after re-launching udk it doesn`t work. I have to make new "Level Startup" event. Why?

Comment

Working...
                X