I dont get it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadeMistress View Post
    Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth, I think he sucker punched it.

"Looking a gift horse in the mouth".
    ****! I was trying to recall that phrase in English for days!!! lol!
    Thanks! xD

Comment

I am sorry guys , but i am not complaining about the UDK , all i wanted is to know the truth and that is it. I am happy i have my copy of udk and as you could noticed , the thread is called " I dont get it" not i do complain. And saymoo explained everything i needed to know. Thanks and good luck to all of you .

Comment

Originally posted by ShadeMistress View Post
        $350 USD for a title? Stop whining and start saving... in the meantime, build a project, write a design document, make some assets...
        That value is $350,000, for the full commercial license under a royalty agreement.

Comment

Functionally UDK is the same as UE3. UDK is updated at the same rate as UE3 builds get pushed out to licensees. The only thing you're missing is the C++ Source code and Unreal Frontend is slightly different (UDK version has no console support. That's pretty much the only difference).

Also the reality is that on most Unreal games 80% of the gameplay is written in Unrealscript anyway so you really aren't missing out on much at all.

Comment

Originally posted by CMan View Post
            That value is $350,000, for the full commercial license under a royalty agreement.
            indeed, ShadeMistress quoted me wrongly, as i said: 350.000 USD, not 350,00 USD

perhaps it's the dot, that confuses some. since some countries use it to seperate the thousand number.
            others use the comma for the same purpose.

e.g. 5.000 equals 5000, 5,000 equals 5000 also. (depending on the country)
            but still, comma or dot, it has 3 zero's behind it, meaning above thousand.

Comment

haha if it was as ShadeMistress said , that would be really nice.

Think about it Epic!
              nah i am just kidding :0)

Comment

Working...
              X