Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UDK at its current state would be a terrible engine for any MMO. In fact i'd say Unreal engine would be a terrible base for a MMO. It was never designed for it. That and it requires a big *** team, a lot of time, and a lot of money to make a decent MMO. Even then big companies fail a lot (Look at Tabula Rasa and Auto Assault).

Comment

Those failed because they were ****ty games though. This fails because he doesn't know what he's talking about. At least they MADE a game. Although look at Runescape, it's still around.

Comment

I have come to the conclusion that Lajza is a fake and some guy is just having a good ol' time messing with this community.

Furthermore, just because you have a big company with lots of cash doesn't mean you're going to make a successful MMO either. I believe Runescape was started with 2 brothers, who eventually spread out into a small team that grew and grew with popularity with what the two brothers have done already. I don't think it requires a whole lot of people to make a successful MMO, despite what everyone thinks and has been told.

Comment

Working...
        X