Only 3 weapons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 3 weapons?

I'm new to UDK, I got the new build a few days ago, and this is probaly a very noobish question, but why do I only have 3 weapons? The Shock Rifle, the Rocket Launcher, and the Link Rifle. Can someone please tell me how to get the rest? I don't wanna mess with the scripts and end up screwing something up. Thank you for you're help (If anyone actually does)

Thats all the UDK comes with. The point of UDK isn't to provide UT3 to everyone, its just some demo content.

Comment

Ahh, ok. I am getting familer with the map making system, but if i'm correct, you are also able to make you're own games completly, right? Is there a way to do this without any programs like 3DSMax? If so how? And anethor question, on the map editor, when you're selecting a edge of the red CG box, the arrows are diagonal, how do I fix this?

Comment

You can make your own games using the UDK, thats one of the reasons they released it like it is. You aren't going to get very far at all making your own game with out using programs like 3ds max, maya, or blender, its just part of the process. For the arrows issue, look at the top of the screen there will be a little box that says local, change that to world and the arrows should straighten up.

Comment

Do you think you could point me towards some tutorials for how to do that?

Comment

To do what?
            1. Changing your arrows?
            Answer: change local to world / Key-Shortcut: ~
            2. Using 3ds max, maya or blender?
            There are tons of tutorials of eachone of them . You just have to import your files to udk when you finished creating your mesh/texture/sound... ^^
            3. Making your own games?
            Just follow the Video tutorials from 3d buzz (http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/VideoTutorials.html). Theyll give you a nice introduction to udk.

Comment

Working...
            X