X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What engine is best for MMORPG?

plz help me thx

I'm sorry, but this isn't the place to ask this. And make sure you're comfortable with devoting 90% of your free time over the next few years to make an MMO. No engine makes MMO development easy.

Comment

I'm sorry, but this isn't the place to ask this. And make sure you're comfortable with devoting 90% of your free time over the next few years to make an MMO. No engine makes MMO development easy.
      i know but only whant know what engine is best for MMORPG 3D

Comment

It depends... explain a little more?

Comment

It depends... explain a little more?
          for game like WoW.

Comment

No. Sorry. WoW's the result of a team of a hundred guys spending years working on the MMO...

You're just as likely to make CoD 7 mate, it's not gonna happen...

Comment

No. Sorry. WoW's the result of a team of a hundred guys spending years working on the MMO...

You're just as likely to make CoD 7 mate, it's not gonna happen...
              omg i know this but i got simple question

what is best engine for mmorpg game like WoW

only for information thx

Comment

Blizzard made their own engine, like every other MMO creating company they built it from scratch...

There's only one MMO I can think of that's being made in Unreal, and that's called Otherworld or something like that...

Comment

Blizzard made their own engine, like every other MMO creating company they built it from scratch...

There's only one MMO I can think of that's being made in Unreal, and that's called Otherworld or something like that...
                  i know this they got own engine

but you know what is best engine for mmorpg like wow?

Comment

Originally posted by Lajza View Post
                    i know this they got own engine

but you know what is best engine for mmorpg like wow?
                    An engine you design around the game you want to make. There are so many specifics with the way the programming and art works in an mmo that using a default engine is very difficult and ends up limiting your potential.

Comment

An engine you design around the game you want to make. There are so many specifics with the way the programming and art works in an mmo that using a default engine is very difficult and ends up limiting your potential.
                      ok but you can give me name few best engine?

and its for ~~1000 ++ players on serwer 3D something like WoW

Comment

Working...
                      X