Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to map some blood to screen ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I understand. Sorry, being fairly new, it's a new phenomenon to me. Well, if so, there is some blatant trolling going on. Isn't that grounds for banning?

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Whitenorthstar View Post
      I understand. Well, if so, there is some blatant trolling going on. Isn't that grounds for banning?
      I know you want to ban me . why ? my post no problem. I help everybody get more something . example: DX10 update , some physx tech intergration , I help everybody for EPIC , why ban me , and hate me ? I help everybody to get something , if EPIC to do all , this is great great profit for everybody. right ? ok ? ( but I know EPIC's staff not like my post , give their more work .)

      my all all post main point is not show to everybody ,only is suggest epic to do better , this is my main point , every staff is work better , update DX10 / update metalball effect to sph / map blood to screen / Kactor touch fluidsurface actor( now , not yet gameengine can. ) / some game source code ... everything , to help people to get more , UDK is freedom , freedom!!!!!!! ok .

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by stevenchau View Post
        I know you want to ban me . why ? my post no problem. I help everybody get more something . example: DX10 update , some physx tech intergration , I help everybody for EPIC , why ban me , and hate me ? I help everybody to get something , if EPIC to do all , this is great great profit for everybody.

        this post main point is no show everybody , is suggest epic to do better , this is my main point , every stuff is work better , update DX10 / update metalball effect to sph / map blood to screen / ... everything , to help people to get more , UDK is freedom , ok .
        He wans't talking about you, but anyone would think that seems like a Suspiciously Specific Denial.


        Originally posted by Blade[UG] View Post
        This has been going on since about the 3rd day of this forum's existence.
        In the first two days they were too busy deciding which one is going to troll first.

        Comment


          #19
          He sure does seem to understand us when we talk about banning and trolling, but doesn't understand a word we say when we talk back using all the same tech words he uses.

          Comment


            #20
            Use the report button please

            It will put a end to what is prevailing here.

            Comment


              #21
              Why are you breaking the party?
              Trollin' is fun

              Comment


                #22
                I doubt he's trolling--he's probably a non-english speaker (perhaps young as well) who doesn't know much about creating a game, it's just ignorance, not specifically trying to annoy people.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Online translators would typically be easier to understand than he is.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by darthviper107 View Post
                    I doubt he's trolling--he's probably a non-english speaker (perhaps young as well) who doesn't know much about creating a game, it's just ignorance, not specifically trying to annoy people.
                    If it gets too much, just think to yourself "Little Stevie" is doing the best he can... whatever it is he does.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Wow dude insulting... I was just calling him stupid, man that's cold.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by darthviper107 View Post
                        I doubt he's trolling--he's probably a non-english speaker (perhaps young as well) who doesn't know much about creating a game, it's just ignorance, not specifically trying to annoy people.
                        I was speaking of the others.. stevenchau just stays in his place as a good boy and speaks his gibberish.

                        PS: I bet he's under 18..

                        Comment


                          #27
                          I want to ask some , PostProcessChain must use Uscript to do Bloodmap shoot to screen ?

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by Blade[UG] View Post
                            This has been going on since about the 3rd day of this forum's existence.
                            Yes it has been, most of those questions are already answered, simple search here or by google gives really good information, but for some tools it is easier to ask dumb questions here in forum. I just wonder one thing, how somebody unable to use search function hopes to develop anything in udk, i do not even think about some scripting.

                            Hell 4th result from google while searching for: "udk how to map some blood to screen ?" gives nice tutorial. It is really that hard to gemember where google page is?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X