how to map some blood to screen ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to map some blood to screen ?

the blood map to screen , how can I do ? UISCENE ?

NOW , I not yet know how to do , everyone talk to me please ^_^

Comment

postprocesschain material effect

Comment

I think a Lens Effect would do the job. It's described a bit here, used for blood, dirt, rain, snow on the camera lens that the player views the world through:

http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/Camer...icalGuide.html

Apologies, I don't know anything more about it.

Comment

/Map/ blood? Some guys call it /rendering/ blood btw, but I know.. they suck.
          You have 2 ways:
          -The non GOW way: Particle effect(I think it's nicer and it doesn't look like a GOW rip-off, you get a nice blood fountain coming from that monster's guts)
          -The GOW way: PostProcess Chain, basically it's like you paint blood on the lens of your camera. I think there are a lot of tutorials already about rain postprocess making(gives you the feel that drops of water slide on your camera lens) since there were some threads on the forum too.

Comment

Do you ever look things up?

Comment

Originally posted by UnspoiledWalnut View Post
              Do you ever look things up?
              Who's that?

Comment

Our exalted resident dude that doesn't ever seem to be able to pick things up, stevenchau. I remember him from a long time ago and thought he was gone... I see I was mistaken.

Comment

Aaaaaahhh... Zoooombieee.. Coming from the grave to eat all the brain on the table.
                  What horrible sins have he done? I mean I saw a lot of posts in which stevenchau was the main enemy target. Did he hack into the site? Broke into Tim Sweeney's house/car/secret base? Slaughtered a bunch of devs at Epic Games in a sunny day?

Comment

Originally posted by grgcucu View Post
                    Aaaaaahhh... Zoooombieee.. Coming from the grave to eat all the brain on the table.
                    What horrible sins have he done? I mean I saw a lot of posts in which stevenchau was the main enemy target. Did he hack into the site? Broke into Tim Sweeney's house/car/secret base? Slaughtered a bunch of devs at Epic Games in a sunny day?
                    haha, all I know is when asking for FREE help, you don't have the right to say "NOW , I not yet know how to do , everyone talk to me please ^_^"

Comment

He asks about random things that I think it's fairly clear he barely understands. Like Euphoria, I think he like came across it in a magazine or something and wants to either be annoying or look cool.

Comment

And yet he is so quick to dis UDK for not having ALL the features he wants. Perhaps he was an abused child. Either way, he should at least try to research things before howling for support in multiple posts.

Comment

Guys, I understand Ur irritation perfectly, but there is also a big language and culture gap here too. I'd suggest easing up a bit.

It is a real challenge, I know, but let's strive to correct any errant behaviour on the forums with style: patiently and directly but without rancour.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitenorthstar View Post
                            Guys, I understand Ur irritation perfectly, but there is also a big language and culture gap here too. I'd suggest easing up a bit.

It is a real challenge, I know, but let's strive to correct any errant behaviour on the forums with style: patiently and directly but without rancour.
                            ok , thank you ^_^

Comment

This has been going on since about the 3rd day of this forum's existence.

Comment

Working...
                              X