mac game that runs on Unreal Engine 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mac game that runs on Unreal Engine 3?

well, is there a mac game that runs on Unreal Engine 3? I need to run a new test map on a mac and would prefer not to have to go to the expense of getting another copy of win and running it on bootcamp, is GoW or UT or something else available for mac?

Obviously I'll be making the map on my pc, I presume the map can be transfered to the mac game install without any problems, that is OFC if there is a UE3 mac game out there...

Thanks

I don't think there is, I'm almost certain that there isn't one produced by epic themselves, but Wikipedia has a list of games made with UE3 that you could interrogate.

Comment

GOW has been announced for the mac, I'm not sure if it's out yet or not though.

Comment

i guess not native anyway, but with cider (transgaming), you can run windows games on MAC like their are natively compiled on MAC. Cider is the counter part of Cedega (modified WINE version) under linux. Somehow, EA and some others have embraced Cider technology and use it for certain titles, like e.g. The Sims 3.

So, not sure how cider exactly integrates, and if one needs source access etc.. but maybe that's the solution to bring it to the MAC?

Comment

Working...
        X