Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Dexsoft-games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dexsoft-games

We started to provide UDK format with our new model packs.
    Our 2 last characters Royal Knigth and Royal Warrior have PSK and PSA files included so I am curious if someone of you guys here bought and tested it in UDK.
    I also want to ask is it allowed to show here some images of our new packs because I dont want to be marked as spammer. I am sure that our models will make lots easier game-making expirience to many of users here.
    Regards

Im 100% sure you can show images, if its displayed as inside UDK, dunno if its just renders, as its subjective to import, but even then, i dont see why not.

I bought alot of dex-soft assets over the time, its high quality, and i never regreat it, and its cheap, so i dont see why not :=)

I dont have the 2 models you mentioned, i do have female black knightress (and tons of your vegetation packs), but since i dont really need it as such for my project, i never played around importing it to UDK.

Comment

dexsoft-games ... you suck!!!

Way to separate me from my money

Comment

*was a issue with models, wich is fixed now, remove the post because of size and image size*

Comment

totally cool dude, really really cool

Comment

After managing getting the 2 dexsoft models into UDK

This is with simple material setup, without anything extra, so im sure you can push it even higher quality ingame.

Thats pretty good, especially when you consider the low cost

Comment

Here are few more images

Comment

Have a look at their new character pack. It looks awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                X