Unreal 3 scripters needed immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal 3 scripters needed immediately

My name is James Yake, CEO of SnakeTakes Studios, a relatively new game studio in Edmonton, Canada.

We are currently working on a AAA "FPS" Sci-Fi Thriller called "END OF THE BEGINNING..."

We are now talking with various individuals in the industry about getting our project to market.

What we need are Unreal Scripter’s who can help us complete our project, first "BETA" then the full game once we receive contract from a publisher.

This is an amazing opportunity for anyone good with Unreal Script and interested in making games, this would be your chance to get in on the ground floor with an exciting up and coming game studio.

We have the connections, and a great team, now we're looking to fill in the programming dept. and get beta to our publisher/s.

These positions will be leading to paid salary positions once we recieve our contract.

PS> We have an early website up at: www.eotbgame.com

You've posted this everywhere but the help wanted forum?

Comment

Pardon me for saying so, but that doesn't exactly look like AAA to me. Not yet anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Rives View Post
        Pardon me for saying so, but that doesn't exactly look like AAA to me. Not yet anyway.
        second that. Look like a mod too me.It's don't seems to be using udk

Comment

Will the inevitable sequel be called "The Beginning of the Middle"?

Comment

This is the wrong forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Rives View Post
              Well to be fair
              If the game is a FPS powered by the UT3 engine and it makes good use of most its features AAA or not you will be looking at a really involved design experience.

What kind of a FPS is it?
              Linear flow with one shot scripted sequences?

Comment

Originally posted by jimyake View Post
                My name is James Yake, CEO of SnakeTakes Studios, a relatively new game studio in Edmonton, Canada.

We are currently working on a AAA "FPS" Sci-Fi Thriller called "END OF THE BEGINNING..."

We are now talking with various individuals in the industry about getting our project to market.

What we need are Unreal Scripter’s who can help us complete our project, first "BETA" then the full game once we receive contract from a publisher.

This is an amazing opportunity for anyone good with Unreal Script and interested in making games, this would be your chance to get in on the ground floor with an exciting up and coming game studio.

We have the connections, and a great team, now we're looking to fill in the programming dept. and get beta to our publisher/s.

These positions will be leading to paid salary positions once we recieve our contract.

PS> We have an early website up at: www.eotbgame.com
                Millwoods huh? Good to know! Maybe we can work something out, we are in the NAIT main campus area.

Comment

There is no Unreal 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormbo View Post
                    There is no Unreal 3.
                    And where do you see anyone mention it?

Comment

Originally posted by vampirnata View Post
                      And where do you see anyone mention it?
                      Thread title. :P

Comment

Still no success huh? As a 'CEO' you might consider some changes in your HR department...

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=676868

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=700242

Comment

Working...
                        X