Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Trilane View Post
    I have several question on the subject of commercial development using UDK. I have read the license for the package and understand the fees associated with publishing a title using this package. If I read it correctly, i pay 99 to publish said title and .25 cents on the gross dollar after the first 5000. How is this collected and accounted for?

Also my development pipeline includes Blender and Gimp. Just how limited will I be if I continue to use the two? I am aware of the plugins, but what should I be aware of besides that?
    The first thread in this same forum:

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=707700

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Questions that need answers

Questions that need answers

I have several question on the subject of commercial development using UDK. I have read the license for the package and understand the fees associated with publishing a title using this package. If I read it correctly, i pay 99 to publish said title and .25 cents on the gross dollar after the first 5000. How is this collected and accounted for?

Also my development pipeline includes Blender and Gimp. Just how limited will I be if I continue to use the two? I am aware of the plugins, but what should I be aware of besides that?
Working...
X