X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UDK Beta 2 Released

Thanks Epic

http://www.udk.com/udkdownload.html

Nothing relevant there for most I suspect, but here is where you can see the list of fixes and updates: http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/Devel...2009-11-BETA-2

Comment

Maybe it should have automatic updater built in... like a check for updates feature..

Comment

Originally posted by WildWestGames View Post
        Maybe it should have automatic updater built in... like a check for updates feature..
        I agree with this, or atleast a little check that will tell you when there is a new update. But thanks guys

PS anyone else getting a access denied message?

Comment

The webpage works for the download but the permissions are broken. It leads to a dead link. Says I need to login to download, but there is no obvious login link on the www.udk.com site.

Comment

I just double checked and it's working here, is there a specific error you're getting so I can check into it?

Comment

Cheers Epic

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
                I just double checked and it's working here, is there a specific error you're getting so I can check into it?
                Just checked it and its working for me now. Thanks

Comment

Any chance future versions can come as an upgrade installer? Rather then having to install the whole thing again?
                  Don't mean to sound ungrateful.

Comment

Yeah, an upgrader would be better, similar to how most MMO's have a patcher, also i installed it and it went into its own folder, essentially each release will eat up another ~500mb of my hard drive?

Comment

I think I'm going to hold off installing this new beta considering I have just edited a bunch of the .ini files to be just the way I like them. It would be neat if it could just be a patch installer or something but I guess this is a beta.

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
                        Previously is was throwing a 405? error? It's working just fine now though.

Comment

Working...
                        X