Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by TheBuilder View Post
    I've listed the problem here: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...B-2014-Version

There is a lot for things that got broken that is fatal to many of us. Really hope epic see those threads and fix the problems asap. If we knew we would be so dependent on Epic to get our game working, we would have strongly considered using another engine. That epic don't test their builds properly or at least keeps us updated on the forum doesn't make the situation better. Unfortunately, we are locked due to years of work.

Edit: Epic just commented on the situation and said they are working on it. That's great!
    thanks for you reply!
    I think Epic is a respected company, maybe our concern is unwarranted.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've listed the problem here: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...B-2014-Version

There is a lot for things that got broken that is fatal to many of us. Really hope epic see those threads and fix the problems asap. If we knew we would be so dependent on Epic to get our game working, we would have strongly considered using another engine. That epic don't test their builds properly or at least keeps us updated on the forum doesn't make the situation better. Unfortunately, we are locked due to years of work.

Edit: Epic just commented on the situation and said they are working on it. That's great!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anyone can help me?
    our game wiil be published next month according to plan! but now It seems to fell about our ears because of this fatal error !

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [UDK-2014-Feb] Problems with CloudStorageBase

[UDK-2014-Feb] Problems with CloudStorageBase

there is a horrible bug on the CloudStorageBase in new version!
    no matter how many cloud files you had created in the "save" directory on device practically, in the callback function that you specifed through "Cloud.AddDelegate(CSD_DocumentQueryComplete, CloudGotDocuments)", you always get the 0 return value by invoking Cloud.GetNumCloudDocuments(), the problem is very implied because you will not aware of it before restarting the game app. even if you test with the class CloudPc/CloudGame, you will get the same resault!
Working...
X