Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chromatic Abberation effect on startup in July (2013)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chromatic Abberation effect on startup in July (2013)

Good day ladies and gentlemen!

I recently downloaded the July-version of UDK and tried it out yesterday. Works like a charm like it usually does apart from that I get this ugly chromatic abberation effect right off the bat after startup. Totally not what I want. I'm using an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 and just to be sure I updated the drivers after this first occured. It had no effect what so ever though unfortunately, so I tried wiping clean and re-installing UDK. No change, still getting this problem on startup.

Thanks for all your help!

Cheers
    Oscar

Hmmm... wow, I've never seen anything like this before. It seems to me like some weird 3D effect is going on, and it looks like that really old sort of 3D too! I'm not really sure how 3D works on Nvidia cards to be honest, but maybe you could disable the effect somehow. Try opening up the Nvidia control panel by searching for it in the start menu, and see if you can find any 3D settings in there, and turn them off.

EDIT: Also, if you have no luck with that, try disabling Nvidia 3D vision here:
    All Programs>>NVIDIA Corporation>>3D Vision>>Disable 3D Vision Discover

Hope I could help!
    Thomas

Comment

It appears you have enabled stereoscopic 3d in your NVidia control panel.

Comment

You are both correct, I had somehow enabled Stereoscopic 3D in the NVIDIA Control Panel. It never occured to me.

Thank you both

Oscar

Comment

Working...
        X