Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The scaling function for static meshes has stopped working. Paths aren't visible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The scaling function for static meshes has stopped working. Paths aren't visible

Until recently, I was able to select static meshes and speed trees, and use both the scaling and the non-linear scaling function with the mouse to increase and decrease the sizes of these objects. Now, these two functions don't work. I still can use the functions to rotate and move these objects with the mouse. I've tried reloading the UDK (I have the latest version) to no avail. I can still resize these objects using the properties and changing the size factor. Has anyone else come across this problem? Or did I accidentally check some option box which is causing the problem.

A second problem I have is that when I lay out the nodes for setting up paths for bots, when I run the build paths, I can't see the paths in the editor. Yet the bots seem to be okay with the paths. Once again, anyone else run into this problem?

Thanks

Lenovo computer with 8 GB ram, 2.9 GHz Intel microprocessor and Intel video card with 1.7GB ram.

Comment

Working...
    X