Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need help. My level does not load after packaging and cooking my packages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help. My level does not load after packaging and cooking my packages.

Hey guys,

The title says it all.
    My level doesn't loud even when I use unreal frontend to cook and package my game. I have no idea why. Also, I am very new to udk so I don't know a lot about it.

When I get to the point of cooking the packages, I click on "Clean and Full Recook" and it gives me a warning at the end. The warning says:

Code:
    Warning/Error Summary
    ---------------------
    Warning, The Sound Cue is not defined for the "Engine.Default__SeqAct_PlayMusicTrack" Kismet node
    Success - 0 error(s), 1 warning(s)
    Execution of commandlet took:  35.14 seconds
    [Aug 18, 12:42 AM] COMMANDLET 'UDK.exe CookPackages -platform=PC Whisper.udk -full -multilanguagecook=INT' SUCCEEDED
    [COMMANDLET 'UnSetup.exe /GameSetup' STARTED IN 'C:\UDK\UDK-2013-07'] Aug 18, 12:43 AM
    And when I launch the game from UnrealFrontend it works perfectly fine and same with the actual editor. But the only problem is.. is that it runs, but it just doesn't run my level when I package and install it.

Also, when I run my game the UTGame main menu comes up. I got my own menu set up already and i wan't to get rid of the UTGame menu, any ideas how to do that?

Thanks. If you think u can help please reply to this thread. :/

Have you set the frontend to be your level?

Comment

Originally posted by Graylord View Post
      Have you set the frontend to be your level?
      Yes I have.

Comment

Working...
      X