Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feb 2013 Build - Packaged Game does not have Subtitles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feb 2013 Build - Packaged Game does not have Subtitles.

Did a full re-install, opened dm deck, added in sound cue that is played when a trigger on map is touched, saved.... opened unreal frontend to package the DM-Deck profile, clean and full recook, launched game, no subtitles..... subtitles work fine in editor and in-game via shortcuts, but after packaging subtitles no longer exist.

How have you made the subtitles?

Comment

By editing the sound wav and adding a subtitle under it. Nothing special, the exact same thing as this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsIWPegpacU

Comment

I dont know what is wrong, but you could upload the map somewhere so that I could test it out for you

Comment

I have the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
            I dont know what is wrong, but you could upload the map somewhere so that I could test it out for you
            There's really nothing special about it, create a sound cue from a sound wav, add subtitles in specified field save the package, hook it up in the level via kismet, and play in editor and it works... then when using the frontend to publish it, the subtitles magically disappear.

What's wrong is there should be subtitles.

Comment

Working...
            X