BUILT WITH UDK has stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Have you dont any coding? e.g Have you addet a custom startup map?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm also getting this error. However, I'm running 32bit windows so there should be no issues with the architecture there. Can anyone advise what else it could be? The message for me comes up when trying to open 'UDK Game' or building my level to play. My set-up is: Windows Vista SP2, AMD Athlon X2 4200+ Asus Sli M2N Motherboard, 4GB DDR2 RAM, Radeon HD6950 Graphics Card. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
    The problem is your windows. Normally you can start 32 bit version with a Windows 7 64 bit, but sometimes windows updates "break" this function -> when its this problem, then you should reinstall windows. It could also be a virus -> check you pc with superantispyware

You can read about this problem on google.
    You're right, I will reinstall my Windows 7.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I get this error from time to time as well but it's when I'm building my level.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The problem is your windows. Normally you can start 32 bit version with a Windows 7 64 bit, but sometimes windows updates "break" this function -> when its this problem, then you should reinstall windows. It could also be a virus -> check you pc with superantispyware

You can read about this problem on google.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic BUILT WITH UDK has stopped working

BUILT WITH UDK has stopped working

Hello, community. I have a problem with UDK. When I download some game, like this game: http://www.indiedb.com/games/kraven-...raven-manor-v1 it didn't start on 32bit version, it gives me: BUILT WITH UDK has stopped working. I looked up in the binaries folder of that game and there is a 32bit and 64bit folder. I tried to run it on 32bit version, nothing like I said before. But when I try it to open in 64bit version, the game started. Every UDK game didn't work for me because it's made on 32bit version. So, may I ask what's the problem? By the way my computer specs are: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit Intel Core i3 3.07 GHz RAM - 4,00 GB ATI Radeon HD 5570. Here is a screenshot: Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	3253429
Working...
X