Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    SOLUTION

Ok I found solution ... Run Unreal Frontend in Compatibility Mode: Windows XP SP3 (I try only Windows XP SP3)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yep, full version, empty version... and no changes, I can't select any platform in UnrealFronted, because this box is still empty... As I sad, before windows 8 install new updates Unreal Frontend works fine (My version of UDK: 2012-11 BETA 2 and 2013-07)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have you installed the "full" version of UDK?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have the same problem in Windows 8. Any new solutions guys? Maybe last Windows 8 update do this? Before this update Frontend works fine...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    He tried disabling his Antivirus and starting it with admin rights now and it's still the same :\ this is really weird I have never seen this before.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    He has to start Frontend with admin rights.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Probably the firewall or the AntiVirus are blocking some functions of Unreal Fontend

Leave a comment:

• replied
    He reinstalled it about 5 times already and it didn't change anything :\

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just reinstall the UDK, this helps.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Unreal Frontend No Platform (Bug?)

Unreal Frontend No Platform (Bug?)

A friend recently installed the latest version of UDK. When he starts UnrealFrontend he can't select any of the platforms (the list which usually contains PC/MacOSX/IPhone is just empty). I tried sending him some of my profiles but with no success. When he tries to compile/cook it crashes (because no Platform was selected). Does anyone know what causes this?
Working...
X