udk crash when importing swf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Did you solve it? We have a similar crash. That happens when the flash movie is Advance()d during the ScaleformEngine->Tick c++ code.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is what i found in the log back-up file:

[0064.66] Log: Running: "C:\UDK\UDK-2013-02\Binaries\GFx\gfxexport.exe" -i TGA -rescale mult4 "C:\UDK\UDK-2013-02\UDKGame\GFxExportTemp\HUD.swf" -d "C:\UDK\UDK-2013-02\UDKGame\GFxExportTemp" -replace_images -id "C:\UDK\UDK-2013-02\UDKGame\Flash\GalacticGladiatorsHud\GGHUD\HuD".
    [0064.89] Log: Skipping ""
    [0064.90] Log: Skipping ""
    [0064.98] Log: Importing "HUD_I3.tga"
    [0064.98] Log: FactoryCreateBinary: Texture2D with TextureFactory (0 0 C:\UDK\UDK-2013-02\UDKGame\GFxExportTemp\HUD_I3.tga)
    [0079.02] Log: === Critical error: ===
    Fatal error!

In the .dmp file the exception information tells that the thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When i start flash i get this msg in the output:
    Scaleform Launch Panel.Launcher.handleDataLoaderIOError(): Loading XML Failed

What does this mean?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic udk crash when importing swf

udk crash when importing swf

Hey everyone,

My editor crashes when i try to import it.
    I have followed a tutorial, so my flash is setup correctly. Flash 5, actionscript 2, flashplayer 8 and the latest udk version. I also tryed to import the swf in an earlier version, but still the udk crashes.

I don't know where i can find the data associated with the crash.

I hope some1 can help.

Thx
Working...
X