Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed tree material problems.

This basically says it all. I dont know what is frong with material

It doesn't look like your leaves have an alpha around them. Is that the same texture you used in the SpeedTree editor, and if so, did it look fine there?

Comment

Originally posted by Tancuras View Post
      It doesn't look like your leaves have an alpha around them. Is that the same texture you used in the SpeedTree editor, and if so, did it look fine there?
      Yes it did. I juswt watched raven7 and so on tutorial on speed trees and he had same stuff and it worked for him.

Comment

Connect your alpha directly to the opacity mask. And 1 is too much for opacity mask clip value. Either pull it back to default or just tweak it to whichever value suits you.

Comment

I have done it like you and you have just one missing connection. You have to connect the Texture Sample under Vertex Color to Normal (the upper black connector to normal)

Comment

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
            I have done it like you and you have just one missing connection. You have to connect the Texture Sample under Vertex Color to Normal (the upper black connector to normal)
            its for normal map. its useless because leaves look too dark

Comment

A little question. Do you speak german? When yes i have a tutorial on my channel which should work.

Comment

Anyway i redid the material and it seems to be working. tricky thing this udk

Comment

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
                  A little question. Do you speak german? When yes i have a tutorial on my channel which should work.
                  Nope i dont speak german

Comment

Working...
                  X