Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the bug with the landscape/foliage tools window still not fixed ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the bug with the landscape/foliage tools window still not fixed ?!

I was hopping this would be fixed with the awaited UDK-10-2012, but since a year this bug with the windows of the landscapes tools / foliage mode is still not fixed...

It's extremely annoying since I can't click nor see the buttons on the right of the window. I have read that the only solution right now is to set the fonts to a smaller size in the Windows 7 configuration, which isn't that great to have 16px fonts when you have a large 23" screen

When will Epic games fix this stupid bug ? I bet it's just about editing one line of code to allow people to resize the window

I've never had that problem have you tried uninstalling the UDK deleting all temporary files left in UDK's original location then reinstalling.

Comment

Originally posted by smokey13 View Post
      I've never had that problem have you tried uninstalling the UDK deleting all temporary files left in UDK's original location then reinstalling.
      I've tried on
      - 3 Windows 7 installations
      - 2 computers
      - 4 UDK installations

Same problem...

But this problem appears only when you have large fonts :

Comment

Yes this was very annoying. Thank you Hexon for a temporary fix. Now my eyes squint with windows a bit more. Sucks windows requires a relogin to adjust the screen size.

Note. I am windows 8

Comment

bump

I don't understand why Epic Games create a forum to report bugs if they don't care about ?

Comment

Actually I cannot see why Epic would have to fix something caused by an obvious Windows setting!

Comment

Originally posted by zeroy View Post
              Actually I cannot see why Epic would have to fix something caused by an obvious Windows setting!
              You can always go with a "It's working with small fonts so everybody must use small fonts", but I do believe many will get angry since there must be a lot of people that are using "medium" fonts instead of "small" for a more comfortable view, and also because it's just about Epic Games to make possible to resize the window of the landscape (and foliage) tool.

Comment

Working...
              X