Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UDK Locking GPU activity to 100% constantly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UDK Locking GPU activity to 100% constantly.

I had May 2012 version of UDK.It was working just fine.I've decided to delete the older version and install the latest version of UDK, which means UDK November 2012.Now, I have quite big problem.I have tried even with May 2012 (again) and with July 2012 versions of UDK.So, the problem is that as soon as I start the UDK, the GPU activity is locked to 99% or even 100% of activity.The GPU is AMD Radeon HD 6850 (PowerColor).I think the GPU is more than enough powerful to deal with my basic UDK skills.I just open the UDK with empty midday lighting map, but no mater, the GPU goes to 99% activity.

Can anyone help me with this?I would really appreciate it.

SOLVED! The problem was RealTime button in UDK window.

Well for me it's the opposite, May and July UDK had issues on one of my PC, and it was fixed on November UDK, and also i've found it to be much more optimized than the others.

Comment

Update:
      I've deleted and installed all of the following versions UDK November 2012, UDK July 202, UDK May 2012.All of them are overheating my GPU.It probably not related to the version of UDK.It has to be some settings... but I don't know which one.

Comment

After some testings, I managed to close the problem circle.It is no more UDK version related, but I still have the same problem.So, please guys, read again my first post.Thanks in advance.

Comment

May be stupid but did you disabled the real time rendering ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hex0n View Post
            May be stupid but did you disabled the real time rendering ?
            I've solved the problem few days ago.And guess what, exactly that was the problem. WHATTA MISTAKEA TO MAKEA! Thanks guys for help.

Comment

Working...
            X