Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UDK may 2012 not work propely with motherboard ASROCK N68-S3-UCC Nvidia Geforce 7025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UDK may 2012 not work propely with motherboard ASROCK N68-S3-UCC Nvidia Geforce 7025

Hello,

UDK may 2012 not work propely with motherboard ASROCK N68-S3-UCC Nvidia Geforce 7025 (integrated card).

by launching the program in UDK Editor "Existing map", and by choosing a games the screen remains black. identical with udk game, by launching a black screen game !...

In other computer MB asus ok and ACER Aspire 7720Z notebook work properly.

My Best computer config is : ASROCK N68-S3-UCC, Nvidia Geforce 7025 upgrade ok ver 301...Windows 7 64 Bits, 4Go Ram, AMD phenom II 840 3.2 Ghz 4 cores DirectX11....

Thank you in advance for your answers.

CASTMAN

Hi,

I have the same problem with post " Nothing is showing up in May 2012"

By.

Comment

can show your log please ?

Comment

What dxdiag.txt newspaper or a udk config file

Thank you for your interest in my post.

PS : How to copy an image file on my post? not the option!

Comment

Hello to all,

I close my post, because I found my solution,

with udk March 2012 works moderately, but my table for set decoration almost normally appear, However my creations of UDK may 2012 not.

My solution : add graphics cartd 8400 SE with drivers identical to that of my motherboard NVIDIA Geforce 7025.

RESULT : UDK MAY 2012 work properly.

UDK May 2012 not work properly with win7 64bits+Nvidia Geforce 7025, And other graphics cards, because it can work almost normally with a UDK old version.

Bood Bye.

Comment

Working...
          X