DirectX11 Acting funky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DirectX11 Acting funky

this is what happens when i add a light source of any kind...............

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...type=1&theater

if anyone can tell me whats wrong or what im doing worng then i would really appreciate it.

my computer does support DX11 so just to inform you before a hundred answers pile up telling me its that lol

check older versions of UDK that you know works, do you play any other DX11 games and have similar issue? to me that reminds me of a graphics card failure.

as you say its an issue when you add lights, I know a very long time ago with the UT3 editor that there was issues with shadows from dynamic or unbuilt levels when using an ati card.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_J View Post
      check older versions of UDK that you know works, do you play any other DX11 games and have similar issue? to me that reminds me of a graphics card failure.

as you say its an issue when you add lights, I know a very long time ago with the UT3 editor that there was issues with shadows from dynamic or unbuilt levels when using an ati card.

I figured It might be a graphics card problem. But I have been able to play games that are Directx11 enabled on this computer with no problems. If my Card is Directx11 capable Then i think i shouldnt be having problems like these

Comment

Working...
      X