Crash whenever PIE is closed [Feb 2012 x64]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash whenever PIE is closed [Feb 2012 x64]

The crash that I'm having is exactly that of the title. The editor crashes completely after each time that you close the "Play in Editor" window for both the mobile and pc previewers. The only difference is that the mobile previewer only crashes the engine for mobile and leaves the editor running. Any help would be appreciated.

without more info it could be anything.one of my game types has default lives of 1 and if i quit before dying it crashes the editor,but works fine in game.

Comment

I have no idea what the problem is, all of my files worked fine on previous versions.

Comment

Did this error you were having get resolved? This is exactly what is occurring right now whenever I close the PIE Mobile Previewer. Interestingly, it only occurs when I close the window 'quickly' via the windows close - if I open the console and type 'quit' there is no crash. My error report is an 'APPCRASH' in the ATI OpenGL dll file, but I have tried upgrading drivers, and I also was seeing this on my NVidia card as well if memory serves.

Comment

Working...
        X