Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds Stopped Playing Correctly?...

Hey all,

For some reason, all I'm getting is pops and clicks when sounds are played via the content browser and via UDK pie ???

Has been working fine up until this aft, and have shutdown / restarted since it first started. All other pc sound fine.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Fixed. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Would like to know what caused it tho.

Comment

Darn and now it's started again. Spoke too soon. Any help would be greatly appreciated as don't fancy re-installing every day!!!!

Comment

On another note I have music playing in background today and running distorts the music too now!

Comment

I have this problem in the February build however it doesn't seem to happen in my December build, maybe the February build likes having your audio at certain formats, for instance 16 bit, 44100 Hz and so on.

Can't test now as I'm on a uni computer that is locked to a December build, I might also be wrong but you never know.

Comment

Hi thanks Oliver. It's been a long battle and has thrown my part of our dev so much, but literally just solved it this eve.. turns out it was a problem with the latest map I'd saved. Thanks for your suggestion and hope you manage to fix it on yours. Nothing like not being able to test sound eh lol.

Couldn't work out what was the problem, but deleting it sorted it for some reason. One of those gremlins I guess!

Comment

Working...
            X