Losing datas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    This is the UDK forum not Gears of War 3, might help if you go to here and post this: http://forums.epicgames.com/forums/5-Gears-of-War

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SturdySpirit View Post
    Hi all guys, i have a prob, i keep continuing losing datas from my profile when i do the log-in in gears of war 3.
    I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND! I NEVER RAGE QUIT, and i turn off my console after saved my progresses...i've already
    lost my level, and i'm get back to 1...now i've restarted and i'm 39 but i still have this prob, and i don't wonna that problem to repeat..
    I need suggests please, thank u all!

SturdySpirit
    That is more than likely the cause of your problem, log in from the dashboard then load up gears.
    Also read this thread here so you can make a back up of your data just incase it happens again. Sadly you cant get any of what you had some sort of back up in the first place. Only possible solution is if you have played on a different console recently, that can work like a back up.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Losing datas

Losing datas

Hi all guys, i have a prob, i keep continuing losing datas from my profile when i do the log-in in gears of war 3.
    I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND! I NEVER RAGE QUIT, and i turn off my console after saved my progresses...i've already
    lost my level, and i'm get back to 1...now i've restarted and i'm 39 but i still have this prob, and i don't wonna that problem to repeat..
    I need suggests please, thank u all!

SturdySpirit
Working...
X