No announcement yet.

cannot install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay well i downloaded the november version because December version didn't like me, and i did start installing, but now it makes my laptop restart, why does the install make my laptop restart? my friend downloaded UDK as well, december version didn't work for him either, but november did work for him, including the install, but my install doesn't work keeps restarting my laptop.

Comment

Try right-clicking and running the .exe with an older version of windows... I believe it says something about compatability issues. Also Run CMD as admin type dxdiag, make sure it comes back with directX version 11. If not install the new one... Recheck your .net framework version should be 4 and make sure you have the most recent MSXML version installed fully and correctly. Also you may be missing some Dll's.... Sorry this doesn't narrow anything down, but there's some possibilities.

Comment

finally managed to install it without it crashing my laptop, wasn't compatible with some stuff so i just downloaded things and finally worked! i'd like to thank everyone for helping got a really great game idea in mind, as soon as i learn how to make stuff with UDK i'm goin' to make an awesome game that i hope everyone would love to play!

Comment

Working...
        X