Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED]UDK looks messed up

Hi all,
    Just installed Dec 2011 UDK and started to learn by following the userinterface Videos at http://download.udk.com/tutorials/us..._interface.zip
    But something is wrong with rendering i guess the textures were messed up ... looked like rusty textures all over the place ... I have ATI Mobility Radon HD 4570 and running windows 7 Professional with Directx SDK (June 2011)....tried going back to older versions like July 2011 UDK but didnot help ..the problem is notonly with the editor but with the UDK game that comes with the installation.Other engines like Unity and Torque are running perfectly fine.. Please help
    Thanks in Advance

Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing? I'm having a hard time understanding what's going on.

Comment

It's probably that old Radeon driver glitch where shading gets a red outline. It's a known issue with their drivers, you'll have to find a driver that works.
      Try updating or downgrading your driver, unless someone with the same graphics card knows a working driver and responds, you'll have to experiment your way there yourself.

Comment

Thanks @Graylord ..... just updated the driver,UDK runs fine now ! :-)

Comment

Working...
        X