Mouse Freezing Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nekoluffy View Post
    Hey guys! Im not sure if its only me. But I found a permanent solution to my problem. I updated to windows 8.1. No problems at all.
    When I first found UDK. I was running the 8.1 update. And I had no problems. Then my laptop was running slow, so I decided to reboot it to the factory settings. Windows 8. And I had the problem for the first time ever. I thought it was a problem that could be solved somehow through the program itself but its a windows problem apparently, so I updated to 8.1 and it never happened again. I have no issues at all anymore
    This isn't a fix, I have 8.1 and it happens every thirty minutes. I think there are too many static meshes in the scene and most likely our video cards are **** and our hardware is ****. I know I don't have the optimal VC even though my desktop is brand new. I need to drop about 300 to get a decent vc I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by bury View Post
      This isn't a fix, I have 8.1 and it happens every thirty minutes. I think there are too many static meshes in the scene and most likely our video cards are **** and our hardware is ****. I know I don't have the optimal VC even though my desktop is brand new. I need to drop about 300 to get a decent vc I suppose.
      guys my computer is a 1700€ MSI with a GTX 880M and a 4th gen i7 so I can tell you it's definitely not a hardware issue. My drivers are up to date etc. It's brand new.

Here's my fix : I double right-click a bunch of times and usually it comes back.

Hope it helped

Comment

necro 10 characters i need ban admin pls delete account

Comment

Working...
        X