"Failed to Connect to Swarm"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Failed to Connect to Swarm"

I just downloaded the new October 2011 version of UDK and came across this error when trying to build my lighting. I also tried downloading previous iterations of UDK but I now get the error for ALL of them. I know it's not my firewall because it used to work like a few months ago, and I have no idea what the hell happened haha. If anyone can assist me here I sure would appreciate it! Thanks!

Edit - The error looks like this Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	3252034

Anyone? It really is affecting my ability to get stuff done. =(

Comment

Make sure that all instances of Swarm have been closed. Check process threads as well. Double check fire wall settings, sometimes things change.

Comment

I'm clearly a newb here lol, but what exactly should I look for in the firewall settings. More importantly how do I even get to them (I'm on Win. 7 btw). Also, what are "Process Threads?" I appreciate you taking the time to help me though Solid & sorry for my lack of knowledge!

Comment

Could the problem lie somewhere here in the settings? You guys see anything wrong here? Click image for larger version

Name:	Swarm_Issue.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	3248633

Edit - Wow that's really small, and I have no idea how to make it bigger..

Comment

Here's the setting for Swarm as is, and I'm just curious if you guys see anything odd here. - Swarm_Issue.jpg

Edit - Wow that is extremely small, and I have no idea how to make it bigger. If you guys want to know what is shown there let me no. Really want to have this fixed by the weekend considering I've been using UDK without being able to build ANYTHING for like 6 months with no fix...

Comment

Working...
            X