Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need UDK help? Not sure if its bugs or me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need UDK help? Not sure if its bugs or me?

Hello'

I recently updated my version of UDK to the latest one. Mine was few months old. I actually deleted the old version and downloaded a newer one rather than just update it. I reloaded most of my work and most everything worked the same until I noticed a couple things. I went to convert my static meshes to K actors to be able to move them in game and they won't move or anything, not sure what happen there. I checked my collision and it looks good because I know sometimes bad collision can mess with it? And the other thing is when I build objects like floors and walls with the BSP brush and ad my created materials to them, they show up in the view port for me to tile and move, etc. but do not show up when i play the level any more?? Does any one know what may be causing this or something I missed maybe reloading my work that been added later?? I hope I don't sound like a complete fool (prob missed a check box or something) but I didn't use to have these problems. Does anyone else have anything like this happen to them?? Thanks for any help!
Working...
X