Corrupted download file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corrupted download file?

So I tried downloading the latest version of UDK and at first it gave me a compatibility error. With the help of the forums i got around that. Once that was solved it started to run and then told me that my file was corrupt and i should try downloading it again. I have done this several times from several sources listed on your website and it still gives me the same error. I have met all of the minimum requirements for UDK and am running 64bit Windows 7. Any suggestions?

Perform an MD5 check sum against your downloaded file with the one reported on the UDK site. You may want to use a downloader.

Comment

thanks. ill try that.

Comment

I was have the same prob, but there is solution in my case. 1. download -JDownloader- after u install JD simply -right click- on the link for download (on this page: http://www.udk.com/download) and choose -copy link location- (in mozilla or something similar if u use some other net.browser). Go bac in to the JD: Links -> Add links -> Add URL(s) and paste your link, click -Play button on the left right corner and woila. On this way your exe file will be correctly downloaded. Problem is, in time when u download UDK, well probably u r lost connection for moment so file become corrupted.

Comment

Working...
        X