Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CamStudio Configuration Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CamStudio Configuration Guide

yo

Camstudio is a great free screen recorder but it can difficult to get a decent quality picture with a high enough framerate.
    after much trial and error, Keifyb came up with these settings that seem to work pretty well.
    as a backup for me and to help anyone struggling (geodav) here it is. the video codec and its settings is very important.

*Note, the audio does drift slightly out of sync on longer videos, probably some messing with the audio settings might fix this.

have fun, please feel free to tell everyone if you can make it even better

now thats what i call helpful

thanks Tegleg, i never even released you could change the config of the xvid codex, though i must admit using a 4-core computer works better than a dual-core

Comment

I get a Note message saying Camtasia cannot record avi using the current compressor (XVid) ... in ether window of custom size. It kindly offers me to set it back to the default codec instead.

Comment

this is for CamStudio, not Camtasia

Comment

Working...
        X