No announcement yet.

AnimTree Video Tutorials [Tutorial 9 added!]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tutorials are turning out fantastic. Keep up the great work.

Comment

Uploaded what you have done so far:

>> http://udkc.info/index.php?title=Tut...e_crash_course

Comment

I am learning so much. Keep up the great work

Comment

Thank you very much for your valuable efforts. I can't wait to see the next tutorials. Keep it up mate.

Comment

awesome job, the animtree has always been an area i've been hazy on

Comment

Nice tuts! anything on bleand by weap type?

Comment

Not exactly, because the BlendByWeapType is a UT specific node. I can probably do a tutorial down the track on how to write and use your own, though

Comment

Wraiyth please

please tell me how can I zoom in the game like in the picture.there are many unreal games in which it zooms when clicking right

with gamepad or mouse.I want to apply it.If you help me I will be pleased.thanks for everything.

Comment

Sorry about the delay for the next tutorial guys, I've had a busy few days. The forth tutorial has been added to the main post.

Comment

Been through all the video's and I must say, you do an excellent job at explaining the Animtree toolset. Thank you for your time and energy on these, they're really helpful.

Comment

I'm so excited for the 4th tutorial !!! Downloading right now....

Comment

Doing the happy dance for number four!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tutorial 5 Plan Upload pleaseeeeeeee

Comment

5 and 6 should be up in the next few days.

Comment

hey Wraiyth thank you soooooooooooooo muchh for the animset tutorials. ive never understood it like ever lol

-ok so is the animset the thing that tells UDK to use specific animset animations for stuff like jumping, walking(front and back), running, aim up and right etc. kinda like digesting/compiling the anims together

because ur animations are called es_female_whatever. so can i name my walk animation peter_pepper_picked_peppers and then in the animtree plug it into the walk part??

so for custom character animations YOU NEED an animtree

lol hope that makes sense. aha i just spent the whole day skinning and animating and im abit brain fried haha

Comment

Working...
                                X